Do I need to buy a boom lift platform? Or I should rent an articulating boom lift? What is the aerial work platform price? Maybe you will find the answer here.
Elevated work platform for sale
Rated load: 180kg
Maximum working height: 18m
Working case in Greece
Mr. George has a construction company in greece. They need sometimes elevated work platform to complete work at height. Before, they usually like to rent a aerial boom lift from the aerial work platform companies nearby. But as work demands become more and more, renting is no more cost-effective. That is why they bought the articulating boom lift electric from YG Machinery.
The YG Articulating boom lift is a versatile and essential piece of equipment for our construction company. They allow us to safely and efficiently access difficult-to-reach areas, which saves us time and money.Mr. George, Construction Manager
YG Electric Articulating Boom Lift for Sale
Articulated arm aerial work vehicles are widely used in installation, maintenance and aerial work in municipal administration, electric power, street lights, advertising, communications, photography, gardens, transportation, docks, airports and ports, large industrial and mining enterprises and other industries.
- GE/CE standards
- Pure battery power, silent, long battery life
- Especially suitable for indoor construction work
- Intelligent display screen displays fault and status information
- 1-year warranty
|Maximum platform height
|Maximum working height
|maximum horizontal extension
|Maximum span height
|A length-folded state
|B width-folded state
|C height-folded state
|Platform size (length x width x height)
|Rated load (unlimited/2 people and tools)
|Maximum driving speed-stowed state
|Maximum driving speed – lifted state
|inner turning radius
|outer turning radius
|Turntable tail sweep
|Allowable inclination angle during work
|Drive X steering
|240/55D17.5 foam tire
|Hydraulic tank volume
- Able to adapt to specific operating environments, that is, able to work in humid, corrosive, dusty, high-temperature, and low-temperature environments.
- The machine has an automatic walking function and can walk quickly or slowly under different working conditions.
- The boom head, cylinder piston rod, etc. are equipped with dust-proof and sand-proof devices.
Types of articulating boom aerial platform
Articulating arm lifts include:
- Diesel self-propelled articulating work platform
- Trailer type elevated articulating work platform
- Hand-pulled type small articulating boom lift
- Electric work platform
- Vehicle-mounted type aerial lift
Safety Tips for using the Articulating Boom Lift
- Ensure that the lift is properly balanced before extending the boom.
- Do not overload the lift.
- Be aware of overhead power lines and other obstructions.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), such as a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves.