Rock Splitter is a machine for splitting material, like stone, rock, etc. It is mainly used in construction, decoration, engineering construction, and ore mining. Contact us to get the rock splitting machine price.
Hydraulic rock splitter for sale
The hydraulic rock splitting tools are usually composed of two parts: a hydraulic power station and a split gun. YG Portable Hydraulic Rock Splitter uses high-pressure oil as the energy source and skillfully applies the oblique wedge principle.
Rock splitter parameters
|Diesel Power Pack
|Diesel Power Pack
|Changchai 6hp or 8hp
|Hydraulic Power Unit
|Pressure Adjustable 10-60Mpa
- Safe. Static demolition, no noise, and no dangers to workers.
- Environmental. Splitting slowly and power, no pollution to the environment.
- Economical. Cost-effective and high efficiency, consistently working without maintenance.
- Precise. Splitters could be put in pre-drilled holes and split according to precise directions, shapes, and sizes.
- Convenient. A device with a special design, pulley with wheels, wedge with handles, easy and convenient for the worker to operate.
How to use the rock splitting tools?
The specific implementation steps are as follows:
- First, drill a hole with a specific diameter and depth on the object to be split
- Then, insert the wedge block group of the hydraulic splitter (one middle wedge and two reverse wedges) into the hole
- Lastly, the wedge in the middle moves forward between the two opposite wedges through the action of hydraulic pressure, releasing great energy from the inside to the outside, and splitting the split objects in a predetermined direction within a few seconds.
Excavator Mounted Hydraulic Big Rock Splitter Machine with Best Quality
Excavator mounted hydraulic rock splitting tools are mainly used for earthwork engineering of huge rock and reinforced concrete structures, excavation of foundation pit tunnels, static vibration-free demolition of road surfaces and bridge structures, and open-pit mining of metal or non-metal mines and quarries, and secondary crushing and demolition works. The static explosion can be completed at one time, which greatly improves the work efficiency. It can be widely used in mining, building demolition, road and bridge construction, tunnel construction, and other engineering fields.
|YG-1 Rock Splitter
|YG-2 Rock Splitter
Working Principle of the airborne large splitting machine
First, increase the output pressure of the hydraulic system of the excavator through the supercharger, and then drive the cutting oil cylinder to form a driving force, which is transported to the large splitting machine through the oil circuit of the excavator hydraulic pump station The oil cylinder tube controls the push and retraction of the piston rod in the large splitting machine, and cleverly applies the principle of the wedge, which can generate a large splitting force after mechanical expansion. Although the external compressive strength of rock and concrete is high, the internal tensile strength is relatively limited. Because of these characteristics, the splitting machine can easily split the objects (such as rocks, reinforced concrete, etc.) by predetermined aspects.
- First, the excavator is used to clean the surface of roadbed stone and the soil between rock and rock to increase the overhead surface of the rock.
- Second, the drilling equipment is used to drill holes in the horizontal direction of the overhead surface or in the stratified position of the rock. The holes are drilled in the same cross-section. The distance between the holes is about 1.5-2 meters from the overhead surface, and the distance between the holes is controlled by 1.5-2.5 meters.
- After drilling, the splitting gun is hoisted by the digger and placed in the pre-drilled hole to determine the splitting direction and open the power for splitting.
YG Machinery is a professional construction equipment manufacturer and supplier. Besides the rock splitter, we have also Rebar Straightening And Cutting Machine, Sandblasting machine for sale, Automatic Thread Rolling Machine, Hydraulic Mortar Pump, Concrete Diamond Wire Saw Machine, etc. If you have any needs about the construction equipment, please do not hesitate to contact us.