A scissor lift boom lift is a type of aerial work platform (AWP) that uses a scissor-like mechanism to raise and lower a work platform. Scissor lifts are typically self-propelled and can be used to reach work areas that would be difficult or impossible to reach with a ladder or scaffolding.
Applications of the scissor lifts boom lift
Scissor lifts are commonly used in a variety of industries, including construction, maintenance, and warehousing. They can be used for a wide range of tasks, such as:
- Painting and electrical work
- Window cleaning
- Installing and repairing HVAC systems
- Inspecting and repairing bridges and other structures
- Loading and unloading materials
- Performing maintenance on aircraft and other vehicles
We’re committed to providing you with the best possible service. Let us know how we can help you today.
YG Elevated Work Platform
You can choose the hot sales models according to the height and load wight:
|Model||Platform height||Load||Platform size||Dimensions||Lifting Motor||Weight|
The scissor lift platform is raised and lowered by a series of interconnected scissor arms. The scissor arms are powered by an electric or hydraulic motor. What is the aerial work platform price? Contact our experts to learn more.
How to choose the right scissor lift for your needs?
When choosing an AWP for a particular task, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Reach: How high does the worker need to reach? You can choose from 4m to 16m.
- Capacity: How much weight does the platform need to support? In general, 300kg – 500kg.
- Terrain: Will you use the AWP indoors or outdoors? On rough or level terrain?
- Power source: Is the AWP electric, gasoline, or diesel powered?
- Maneuverability: How easily does the AWP need to be able to move around?
Have a question? We’re here to help! Contact us today for a free consultation.
Safety tips for operating a scissor lift
Scissor lifts are generally safe machines, but it is important to operate them properly to avoid accidents.
- Always wear a hard hat, safety glasses, and other appropriate safety gear when operating a scissor lift.
- Make sure that the scissor lift is properly leveled before using it.
- Do not overload the scissor lift platform.
- Be aware of your surroundings and avoid operating the scissor lift near overhead obstacles or uneven surfaces.
- Inspect the scissor lift before each use to make sure that it is in good working condition.
If you are considering using a scissor lift, be sure to properly train your employees on how to operate the machine safely and efficiently. You should also make sure that the machine is properly maintained and inspected on a regular basis.
Types of Aerial Work Plateforme
In general, there are 4 types of aerial work
|Type of AWP||Reach||Capacity||Common uses|
|Boom lift||High||Medium to high||Construction, maintenance, tree trimming|
|Scissor lift||Medium to high||Medium to high||Painting, electrical work, window cleaning|
|Vertical lift||High||Medium to high||Maintenance and inspection of tall structures|
|Towable lift||Medium||Medium||Tree trimming, sign installation|
Scissor lift manufacturer – YG Machinery
YG Machinery provides types of aerial work platforms (AWPs), such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, vertical lifts, and towable lifts. We have more than 18 years of experience in this field. We have series of equipment for construction, for example, construction lift machine, spider boom lift, types of scaffolding, etc. Scissor lifts are in high demand, so it is important to order one well in advance if you need it for a specific project.
Ready to get started? Fill out our inquiry form and we’ll get in touch with you right away.