The Qatari Ministry of Public Works recently needed a mortar spraying machine. Because they want to apply a new layer of mortar to the exterior of a government building. So they contacted YG Machinery. After learning their requirements, we recommended our hot sale YG-712 Cement Plaster Spray Machine. For sure, they are satisfied with the machine and ordered 2 sets from us.
Working on site – Cement Plaster Spray Machine
The machine was able to apply the mortar quickly and evenly, resulting in a smooth and uniform finish. This saved the ministry time and money. The machine also ensured that the building would be protected from the elements for many years to come.
The mortar spraying machine was operated by a team of experienced workers who were trained in the safe and efficient use of the equipment. The machine was also equipped with a number of safety features. Such as a pressure relief valve and a ground fault interrupter, to prevent accidents.
The use of mortar spraying machines is becoming increasingly common in Qatar. Because they offer a number of advantages over traditional methods of applying mortar. Mortar spraying machines are faster, more efficient, and produce a smoother finish than traditional methods. They are also safer to operate, as they eliminate the need for workers to climb ladders or scaffolding.
If you are considering using a mortar spraying machine in Qatar, be sure to hire a qualified and experienced contractor to operate the equipment. This will ensure that the machine is used safely and efficiently and that the results are of the highest quality.
If you are looking for a wall cement spray plaster machine, please feel free to contact YG Machinery.
Wall Cement Spray Plaster Machine for sale
- Conveying height: 6-25m
- Conveying distance: 30-50 meters
- Conveying flow: 3-5㎥/h
- Widely used in spraying construction of bridges, dams, hillsides, basements, tunnels, houses and factories
The mortar spraying machine produced by YG Machinery basically has no dust on the ground. It can save water and materials and also can greatly reduce costs. Simple to operate. Do not require scaffolding. No mobile device required. No need to patch things up. The inner and outer corners and the roof can be sprayed freely. Fast speed, high efficiency, and low labor intensity. One spraying machine can easily spray an area of 150 cubic meters per hour.
Benefits of using airless spray plaster machines:
- Increased productivity: Mortar spraying machines can apply mortar much faster than traditional methods, which can save time and money.
- Improved quality: Cement plaster spray machines can apply mortar more evenly and smoothly, resulting in a better quality finish.
- Reduced safety risks: Spray plaster machines for sale eliminate the need for workers to climb ladders or scaffolding, which can reduce safety risks.
- Increased versatility: Mortar spraying machines can be used to apply mortar to a variety of surfaces, including walls, ceilings, and floors.
The main shortcomings of artificial wall painting and previously launched wall painting machines are the low adhesion between the mortar and the wall and the low density of the mortar. The spraying equipment introduced by our company has large flow and high pressure, which overcomes the above shortcomings. The density of the mortar far exceeds that of the national The prescribed standards avoid troubles caused by issues such as quality, construction period, and labor price.